America’s fastest growing advocacy group for Black business!
The U.S. Black Chambers, Inc. is the national voice for Black business in America and your avenue to growth, inclusion and prosperity. We are committed to ensuring that your interests are protected in Washington, DC and offer you unprecedented access to federal advocacy activities, peer networking, entrepreneur training, and professional development resources.
As a chamber executive, African American business owner or corporate leader, you can join the U.S. Black Chambers, Inc. through a membership designed specifically for you!
USBC serves as the “National Voice of Black Business,” the leading advocate for the development of African American businesses and chambers of commerce. Headquartered in Washington, DC, USBC is perfectly positioned to influence national policy and legislation on behalf of our members. Regardless of party affiliation, the USBC supports public policy that helps grow the number and size of Black-owned businesses in America.
USBC possesses a specific understanding of the challenges and opportunities our members face. Our leadership consists of former small business owners, successful chamber presidents, large business owners, corporate America’s C-suite executives, and high-level policy leaders – effectively navigating the business industry with unmatched expertise.
NETWORKS & RELATIONSHIPS
The USBC Chamber Network consists of over 115 chambers of commerce and business organizations in 25 states, representing approximately 240,000 Black businesses nationwide. Our regional directors span the country with offices in New York, Texas, Phoenix, Cincinnati, and South Carolina. We have statewide chamber associations in California, Texas and Michigan. Our member chambers are able to help support entrepreneurs in their region with technical assistance, relationship building, business development education, and more.
Member chamber leaders have the opportunity to learn from other chamber executives from across the country and share best practices regarding chamber development. Additionally, USBC has the ability to provide national resources and connections to our members when appropriate.
Each month, we highlight one of our member chambers of commerce in our newsletter and on our homepage. This is a very special opportunity for members to be seen by thousands of companies, business leaders and community stakeholders. Additionally, our select “Chamber of the Month” will have the opportunity to nominate one of their local business members to be featured nationally as our “Business of the Month.”
USBC consistently showcases our members’ programs, events, trainings, and more via our website, e-blasts and social media accounts. Each chamber member will have their logo on our membership page.
Participation in any of USBC’s national events: School of Chamber & Business Management, Solutions Series, or Microlending Program, are prime opportunities for businesses to gain greater visibility on a national stage.
USBC offers members access to various forms of business development training. Learn the latest entrepreneur growth strategies and tips via webinars, conference calls, policy updates, e-blasts, and more. USBC’s programs also convene some of the country’s leading business development experts to provide comprehensive methods for succeeding in the marketplace.
DISCOUNTS & SPECIAL PACKAGES
USBC members can receive discounted rates to USBC events, Black Enterprise subscriptions and FedEx products and services. Also chamber members have the opportunity to receive special packages from select Corporate Members of USBC.
The USBC offers valuable membership benefits, including:
- Advocacy and representation in Washington, DC
- National visibility and business networking opportunities
- Discount enrollment in the USBC School of Chamber Management
- Member discounts on USBC products and services
- Member discounts on select Dell products and services
- Invitation to USBC State of the Chamber Summit
- Your chamber listing, logo and web link at www.usblackchambers.org
- Access to best practices and peer networking through our Members Only section on www.usblackchambers.org
- USBC Membership Plaque for display
- Access to monthly regional chamber conference calls & webinars as virtual think tanks
- Access to entrepreneur and business management training
- Access to Members Only USBC networking events and conferences
- Your chamber highlights on our “Chamber News” webpage
- Opportunity to be Featured “Chamber of The Month,” and opportunity to select “Business of The Month”
- Subscription to e-news announcements
- Regular updates on small business legislation and economic issues