Friday, May 22nd, 3pm ET: Join the U.S. Black Chambers (USBC) and the Biden Campaign for the National Black Business Owners Conference Call to discuss issues and policies impacting small business owners.
This is a key opportunity for USBC members to share their ideas, concerns, and policy suggestions with the Biden campaign.
- Who: USBC Members (and non-members, open to Black business owners)
- What: Black Business Owners Conference Call with Joe Biden’s Campaign
- When: Friday, May 22nd, 3pm ET
- Where: Dial-in info will be provided by the Biden campaign upon RSVP
- RSVP: Link
- Ron Busby, USBC President
- Congressman Dwight Evans (D-PA), House Committee on Small Business
- Erin Wilson, Biden for President Political Director
- Senior Staff from the Biden Campaign
Note: RSVP is limited. The Biden campaign will share dial-in information after registration has closed.
Black business owners need an ally in the fight for COVID-19 business resources, the U.S. Black Chambers is your ally at the forefront of advocating for resources to support black business owners during the COVID-19 pandemic.
For Informational Resources Visit: