About USBC President’s Circle
The U.S. Black Chambers, Inc. (USBC) President’s Circle is an exclusive invite only community that consists of the world’s top Black Chief Executive Officers, President’s and business owners representing various industries. Our President’s Circle is one of the most influential networks of Black entrepreneurs who are thought leaders and proven experts in their prospective industries. President’s Circle companies all have annualized revenues of at least $10 million and have met the specific criteria to join.
The mission of the US Black Chamber’s President’s Circle is to strengthen the asset base of the Black business community through Corporate Growth, Policy and Education. Our focus is economic prosperity for Black businesses to gain wealth and support the needs of our community.
- For Corporate Partners (procurement opportunities)
- For Black Businesses (business growth)
- For Workforce (employment and advancement)
- For Community Building (reinvestment)
- For Our U. S. Black Chambers (philanthropy)
President’s Circle Members include:
The Olori Network